Belhaven Road, Dunbar ,East Lothian EH42
3 bedroom unfurnished apartment. The home is the basement floor of the main house with a small garden. This is located in quiet surroundings in Belhaven.
A unique and spacious unfurnished 3 bedroom, basement floor apartment located in the desirable town of Belhaven (very close to Dunbar).
This home is recently renovated and neutrally decorated to a high standard throughout.
Property comprises:- large and spacious living room, 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom/study/dressing room, a good sized fully fitted kitchen, contemporary bathroom (with shower over bath), there is also great storage throughout.
There is a small garden which is low maintenance and permission to access other shared areas of the grounds. The garden used by the main house is not shared. Driveway parking for 2 cars is available.
Landlord Registration: 672263/210/26021
EPC Rating: E
Council tax band: D
– Set in the picturesque village of Belhaven (close to Dunbar)
– A short stroll to the white sandy beach of Belhaven Bay
– John Muir Walkway and Nature Reserve on the doorstep
– 20-minute train journey to Edinburgh Waverley station
– Situated close to Belhaven Hill Independent School
– Nearby Dunbar Grammar ranked among the top 50 schools in Scotland
– Pictures are just representative (property unfurnished)
EPC rating: E. Landlord Registration Number: 672263/210/26021.